Nadia Mukami’s Reminder On Dating…
Nadia advised people to only date people who are proud of them. She gave the disclaimer “I am no relationship expert but…”, then went ahead to give seven tips on how to have a fulfilling relationship.
The seven pieces of advice according to Miss Mukami are:
- Choosing a good father/ mother for your kids is more important than choosing a husband/wife for yourself
- Do not settle down with people who are still stuck on their exes.
- Ladies, a man who constantly asks you for money but never spoils you and complains he’s broke but lives lavish is a big turn-off! AVOID
- Don’t get pregnant for a man if you don’t know where he lives
5. A man/woman who can’t buy you even a cup of coffee worth sh.100 while dating will never buy you ANY gift when married!
6. Your partner should be the first person to celebrate your wins e.g. Graduation, opening a small business, promotion, etc. A partner who never celebrates your wins is a red flag!
7. Date people who are proud of you! Date people who show you off! There is a difference between a private relationship & a secret relationship.